Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My new LOCKNLOCK Pan set

Life has been SOOOO crazy! But I did get my new Loves in the mail :). 


The Things i love about my new set would have to be.....
High quality stainless steel & 7mm thick 3-layer bottom so heat is even which prevents food from sticking or Burning! And this is very good when Hubby try's to make dinner LOL.


Thick lid for low moisture cooking
Due to high density of stainless steel, it raises inner pressure, and heat efficiency suitable for low moisture cooking.
Low moisture cooking is practiced to cook healthy foods, And will keep the original taste and nutrition of ingredients in yours meals. That is a big + with 2 kids I want my boys to eat right. And we all know if the food does not look or taste good it is a no go.
My pots also have a measuring scale inside the body of the casserole so that I can cook without accessing to a measure cup. 
I will have to post more after I use my pans for dinner tonight. :)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment