Thursday, May 19, 2011

Our garden

So we got our vegitable garden almost done. Still have to plant two more tomato plants but that has to wate because it has been raining non stop for a week.
On the other hand I still have 10 or more flowers to plant in my front yard. And some of you might think this is easy but for me it becomes very crazy. If you have a dog that gets out and runs you know how this goes. But my drama comes from my 2 year old who can not stay with me at all. He RUNS and stops and as soon as I get near runs again. Really comon I trys everything with this kid. I guess the only way for him to be outside is in a fince in yard. Then again he might dig under the fience lol.
Back to my flowers It has been a task to Plant but to water every day :/. There has to be something out there that will help this crazy mom.............

No comments:

Post a Comment