Thursday, June 2, 2011

Mail Call!!!

So i was out of town for 2 weeks and came home to find out I had something delivered. As soon as I seen the lock n lock box I got a tingle. I love lock n lock. This is what I got Eeek....


I received a set of Lock & Lock Cookplus Ceramic cookware, I now have a yellow 7 cup sauce pan and an 10" frying pan. I am in love with the yellow. I now am going to buy a pan rack so I can hang the pots. These are not something you hide away the colors pop. They also have red, Blue and green.  I been using these for everything i cook and to my my amazement everything comes fright off with water like nothing was cooked in it. I even over cooked some cheese sauce and it was not am issue. I never had a pan set like this. Lock n Lock keeps amazing me every time. I know my grandmother would approve of this pan set :)

No comments:

Post a Comment