Thursday, June 23, 2011

I received more items to try out from LocknLock. This time lots of items to tryout.


I received plastic containers, they are excellent for storing cooking ingredients like spices, flour, sugar.But I used most of mine to store odds and ends for my kids and husband. My kids like using the containers for art supply's to keep them organized. And my husband finds it handy to put his nails ect. I for one used it to store my medicine i take every day and for my coffee :) or in other words the drink from the gods lol. I also use them to store cookies and when my cucumbers come in i will use the one to pickle my cucumbers thanks to the picture and idea Lock N Lock



I also received Zen &Lock containers I love these containers because they are ceramic but are very light and hold a lot of food. Also because The design I have never owed a container the is so pretty you enjoy showing off my containers. The glass containers are the same very light and have a lovely design on the lid. I am missing a few due to the fact my package came when my sister was over so she wanted to try some so being a loving sister I let her take some home to use. I have yet to get them back and was told i probably wont. That she fell in love with the containers and  can not part with such a great items.

I also received a 2nd Eco coffee mug. I love my cup so much i drink my morning coffee in my I'm not a paper cup . This cup has become a big part in our family. My now 5 year old tells everyone what his mothers cup is. I will post a video of him saying it. It is too cute. My son saying I'm not a paper cup!

No comments:

Post a Comment